THIS STATE-OF-THE-ART DVR INCLUDES A 1 TERABYTE HARD DRIVE AND A DVD BURNER. THIS UNIT IS BRAND NEW, IN THE BOX WITH ALL ACCESSORIES AND INCLUDES A 3 YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY !!
Ultimate Series Digital Video Recorder
PENTAPLEX, D1 REAL-TIME, JOG/SHUTTLE, FEATURE-RICH, EASE OF USE
The Ultimate Series digital video recorder is the ultimate in digital surveillance technology. The DVR’s very high performance, feature-rich, and ease of use functionality combine to create one of the best standalone systems on the market today.
The Ultimate Series is an enterprise class digital video recorder utilizing H.264 hardware compression DSPs from Texas Instruments.
The Ultimate Series can push real-time video and audio recording at a full 4CIF resolution on every channel. That’s 4 times the resolution as the standard CIF resolution. At least 2CIF is required to take full advantage of today’s high resolution cameras.
The ease of use in this DVR is amazing. Simply plug it in and it begins recording. Mouse control provides very simple point-and-click settings and control. In addition, the unit also includes an IR remote. Use the jog shuttle control to easily fast forward, rewind, and advanced frame-by-frame. Up to 2 independent channels can be played back simultaneously, even at different time intervals. 4 channel simultaneous playback can be done via the web interface or client software. Remote viewing, playback, configuration, upgrade, reboot, and backup are all standard on the Ultimate Series.
The embedded web server enables users to perform all these remote function via an Internet Explorer web browser, eliminating the need to install software. Client software is also included for central monitoring and alerts for multiple Ultimate Series units. Dual streaming configurations are also a standard feature allowing high resolution recording on the unit locally, while lower bit rates and resolution are used for remote viewing, conserving network bandwidth and increasing remote viewing quality and performance. Two way voice talk and audio over the Internet is also standard on the Ultimate Series.
There are too many features to list, but some of the following include: 10 simultaneous network users, RAID storage, FTP record/backup, email alerts, DDNS support, 3D intelligent PTZ control, power failure auto-recovery, DVD-RW backup, user management and much more. Full featured 3rd generation digital surveillance technology utilizing a Linux embedded OS, embedded web server, and TI DSPs bring together the most powerful network-based digital video recorder available without sacrificing usabiliy.
• H.264 Hardware Compression
• Up to 16 Video Inputs, 16 Audio Inputs
• 4CIF(D1) Real-Time Recording
• 480 Frames per Second
• Ease of Use
• RAID 1
• USB Drive Support
• Complete Remote Access
• Up to 6 Terabytes Internal Storage
• Fluent PTZ Support
• Channel Independent Configuration
• VGA Included
Hardware & Performance
• H.264 Hardware Compression
• Pentaplex - Live/Playback/Record/Backup/Remote Access
• Embedded Linux RTOS for reliability
• High Performance Embedded Microprocessor and Texas Instruments DSPs for performance
• Real-Time Record at 4CIF
• Sync'd Audio on all channels
• 2 USB 2.0 Ports - 1 for mouse, 1 for USB HDD, CDRW, DVDRW, flash drive backup
• Internal DVD-RW writer
• 6 SATA Hard Drives Bays, even with DVD-RW installed
• VGA Monitor Output
• Spot Monitor Output
• 10/100 Network Interface
Ease of Use
• Jog/Shuttle Control - For fast forward/rewind and frame-by-frame playback
• Graphical User Interface with on-screen menu tips
• Front Panel, USB Mouse, PC Keyboard, and IR Remote Control
• USB Mouse - Simple point and click setup and use
• Simple Setup - Configure all channels with one setting
• System Defaults - Power it on and it starts recording 24/7, motion detect areas default to entire screen.
• Hard Drives are plug 'n play and do not require formatting, saving time and configuration
• RS-485 and Alarm connections are screw terminals for quick setup
• Independent Channel Configuration
• 2 Channel Independent Simultaneous Playback
• Simultaneous Recording Methods
• Advanced User Management
• Variable Bit Rate or Constant Bit Rate settings per channel
• Ease Backup Methods - USB devices, CD-RW/DVD-RW, network backup
• RAID 1 - You can set specific hard drives as redundant. System will record to the primary hard drives and the redundant drives simultaneously for data integrity. Protects recordings from hard drive failures
• Hard Drive Hibernation Technology - Drives will power down when not in use, conserving energy and increasing the life span of the drives
• HDD Status and Problem Alerts via email
• Power Failure Auto-Recovery - If there is a power loss, system will automatically boot and start recording once power resumes.
• Scheduled Auto-Restart and Auto-File Deletion
• Digital Zoom
• Privacy Masking - both on record and/or live
• Motion Detection
• View Tampering Alerts
• Video Loss Alerts
• Configurable Live Channel Sequencing
• Multi-Protocol PTZ support via RS-485
• Fluent PTZ control
• PTZ pattern, tour, and preset setup
• 3-D Intelligent PTZ Control - control PTZ by simply dragging your mouse to the location you want to see and zoom using the scroller
• PTZ Triggering on motion detection or alarms
• System Info - Hard drive status and recording times on each drive, bitrates per channel currently in process, online users, etc.
• VOIP - two way voice chat between PC and DVR
• Complete remote access including live view, playback, configuration, upgrade, reboot, system status, and backup via Internet Explorer
• Central Monitoring Software with up to 36 camera display
• 4 Channel Simultaneous Playback
• Email alerts for all system alerts, motion detection, alarm triggering, etc.
• Dual-Stream network configuration - Separates network quality and FPS settings from DVR recording settings. Allows you to use high resolution recording to the hard drive and lower resolution and frame rates for fluent network transmission.
• Low bandwidth remote viewing supported
• PPPoE - for DSL direct connection
• DDNS via dyndns.org or no-ip.com (free DDNS providers)
• DHCP for automatic network configuration
• FTP for off-site redundant recordings. Upon motion detection, alerts, or schedule unit can simultaneously record to an off-site location to an FTP server. Prevents data loss in the case of DVR theft, destruction, or hard drive failures by automatically sending recordings off site via the Internet.
• 10 users simultaneous network viewing. Up to 10 users can simultaneously view all channels of the DVR via the network or remote locations.
• IP Address Filtering and Connection Blocking
• IP Connection Log
• NTP - Network Time Protocol, allows the DVR to automatically sync with correct time/date
This product is brand new and comes with a 1 year factory warranty!
|Наименование товара -
||16 CHANNEL ULTIMATE SERIES H.264 REALTIME SECURITY DVR
||Цифровые видео рекодеры
|Код по каталогу -
|Цена по нашему прайс-листу -
|Цена прописью -
||Две тысячи девятьсот девяносто девять рублей 00 копеек